BioGenex Super Sensitive™ Polymer-HRP Detection System uses a non-streptavidin-biotin proprietary micro polymer-complex technology to minimize background staining wherein an antibody enhancer/amplifier and a polymer-HRP reagent are bound to the primary antibody and visualized by diaminobenzidine (DAB).
Features and Benefits
- Proprietary micro polymer-complex technology
- High signal-to-noise ratio without endogenous biotin background
- Excellent sensitivity for low abundant proteins
- Universal system for rabbit and mouse antibodies
- Excellent penetration ability for intense nuclear, cytoplasmic, and membrane antigen staining
- Enabling higher dilution of antibodies for reduced cost