eFISH Visualization kit is intended for use in a Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH) procedure and is optimized for the detection of target nucleic acid sequence. It is designed for the specific fluorescence detection of fluorescent-labeled nucleic acid probes following hybridization to target DNA or RNA sequences.
eFISH Visualization kits are available for formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue sections and cell preparations. BioGenex visualization kits are designed to provide unsurpassed performance.
Features & Benefits
- Complete solution for eFISH assays on tissue and cell
- Universal system for all fluorescent labeled eFISH probes
- Available for manual and automated applications
- High signal to noise ratio for intense fluorescent signals
- Clean, crisp and reproducible results
- Can be used with third party eFISH probes