eFISH Visualization Kits
eFISH Visualization kit is intended for use in a fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) procedure and is optimized to detect target nucleic acid sequences. It is designed to detect fluorescent-labeled nucleic acid probes following their hybridization to the target DNA or RNA sequences.
eFISH Visualization kits are available for formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue sections and cell preparations. BioGenex visualization kits provide unsurpassed performance.
Features & Benefits
- Complete solution for eFISH assays on tissue and cell
- Universal system for all fluorescent labeled eFISH probes
- Available for manual and automated applications
- High signal to noise ratio for intense fluorescent signals
- Clean, crisp and reproducible results
- Can be used with third party eFISH probes