Customer focus is one of the core values of BioGenex’s business. We have crafted the finest customer support team that consists of qualified professionals with experience in the field of molecular pathology. We also ensure that our customer support team is extensively trained in all of our products as well as common industry techniques for in vitro diagnostics. In addition to our reliable customer service, we are confident that we will be able to provide you with some of the most rigorously tested products.
We understand that finding the right products is important for the ultimate success of your projects. At BioGenex, our sales support team has all of the information that helps guide your product selection and ordering during the sales process.
BioGenex’s technical support team is happy to assist you with professional services in regards to any of our instrument and reagent products, including selection of the right antibodies and detection systems for automated and manual staining. We also offer onsite technical support and instrument maintenance for any of our instruments.
Comprehensive training programs are available through our qualified product specialists and application scientists. The training, which is conducted in our US and India facilities, includes instrument operations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Please contact Technical Support if you need our application support and training.
We have built a strong field service team in order to be highly responsive to our customer requests for successful instrument installation and other related support. Our field service engineers (FSEs) have demonstrated competence and comprehensive knowledge for our products and are able to visit your sites to perform:
- On-site instrument repairs and troubleshooting
- Software and hardware upgrades
- Preventive maintenance
Terms and Conditions
- Credit Terms: BioGenex will review the customer credit application and finalize the terms (credit limit and net days) based on inputs provided and credit rating.
- Confirmating Orders: To avoid shipment duplication, please indicate in bold "CONFIRMING ORDER - PLEASE DO NOT SHIP" on your order.
Conditions of Sale
- All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars, exclusive of sales tax (State and County), as applicable.
- If an order is not taxable, a tax exemption certificate must be provided.
- Products and prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Please inquire about BioGenex quantity discount policies at 1-800-421-4149
- All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. You may choose any mode of payment (Note: Online payment systems are not implemented).
Return and Refund Policy
- BioGenex reagents are covered by Quality Assurance (QA) policy:
- Returns will only be accepted with BioGenex Return Material Authorization (RMA). Please contact customer service for further assistance.
- BioGenex has a limited liability for a refund or replacement. The same is solely under the discretion of BioGenex management.
- A full refund will be provided when a product cannot perform according to data specifications.
- If client makes an error in ordering a product, a refund may be provided but will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee.
- Express Delivery: Express delivery options are also available on request at an extra cost.
- BioGenex customer service for assistance:Tel: 1-800-421-4149, Monday through Friday, 7 AM – 4 PM PST or E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Terms and Conditions
- BioGenex is committed to quality, innovation, service, and support. We believe that the high degree of quality control performed on all our products will help you with consistent and reproducible results.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by BioGenex and product availability.
- Delivery dates are estimates and BioGenex shall have no liability for any delays.
- There are no expressed, implied or statutory warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights.
- Freight charges are prepaid and added to the invoice.
- BioGenex shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, even if it is aware of the possibility of such damages. BioGenex's total liability for any order shall not exceed the amount paid by customer under such order.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the products purchased hereunder.
- Any additional, different or inconsistent terms and conditions in a purchase order form or like forms used by customer to purchase, change, accept or otherwise process the orders are objected to and not binding on BioGenex.
- This agreement between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflicts of laws.
- Any dispute arising out of or related to this agreement shall be resolved solely in the U.S. district court for the Northern District of California or in San Francisco County, California, and in no other courts. Customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of, venue in and service of process in the aforementioned courts.